Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well that was fun...

Yesterday I decided to go in the side door of the office because a rather large intimidating group of people were loitering by the front door... kinda.  Turns out the police had ordered them out of the building because of the break in and subsequent theft.  My office lost a few laptops... and the a-hole broke my fabulously cheap printer.  But on the other hand he/she did leave my terribly expensive external hard drive with all my data and music behind.  So thank you.


Yesterday I went home at 8:30 and spent the rest of the day in my jammies working from home.  Today I spent 5, 6, maybe 8 hours trying to get the new (old) laptop working the way I need it to and the new (new) printer to... well print. 

Friday I have to pee in a cup... well great.

No comments:

Post a Comment