Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Doc Duvalier was talking about cheese...

It's Tuesday... I think it's Tuesday anyway. I have strep... I could be on a different planet and I wouldn't know.  I've been full on fever, chills, the whole bit for say 26 hours now.  My throat is swollen to the rediculous and feels like David Banner is squeezing it around my vocal chords... I sound... well awful.

I'm taking drugs.  Omnicef for the strep and Lortab for the pain.  This has resulted in some pretty wicked hallucinations today.  Random Oompaloompas (although they might have been munchkins) birds, and by far the best... Baby Doc Duvalier.  He sat on the edge of my bed and told me his favorite cheeses.  He's been living in France since he fled Haiti... seems almost logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment